Why is this Needed?
Our supply chains are unorganized. The truth is, neither marketplace dynamics nor vested interest lobbying lead to smart supply chains. For North America’s future prosperity, they must be reconceived with a long-term vision.
The problem is not a lack of intelligence—there are many intelligent individuals in industry, government, and the community. What we have been lacking are the effective forums and methods for gathering that intelligence into smart policy, programs, and marketplace improvements.
How does the Freight Forum work?
A facilitated, inquiry-based dialogue called IntelliConference brings stakeholders together, online, asynchronously. The IntelliConference design protects the integrity of the group dialogue process. No vested interest perspective can dominate the interactions. All participants have an equal voice, which can only be enhanced by the logic and efficacy of one’s contribution to the dialogue.
What will be discussed and when?
The North American Freight Forum will provide its collaborative method for issues that currently inhibit efficiency and sustainability in the movement of land freight on the North American continent.
The following initial issue areas have been identified in concert with our industry and governmental colleagues. As of this writing these IntelliConferences are in pre-production and open to stakeholders who communicate interest.
- Rail / Trucking Coordination
- Rail Regulatory Excellence
- Trucking Regulatory Excellence
- Performance Measures
- Container Logistics
- Rail Power Sustainability
- Supply Chain Infrastructure Planning
- Freight Transportation Land Use
- Growing Freight Rail Service Series
- Rail Management / Rail Labor Relations
- Cross-Border USMCA Coordination
I'm interested. What do I do next?
- Fill out the form below. The short form below is the first step to join our growing network of freight transportation professionals.
- Verification email. You’ll receive an automated verification email.
- Personal introduction. Shortly after, a member of the Freight Forum team will reach out to introduce him/herself personally. That interaction will be an opportunity to ask any questions you have about the Freight Forum, and to find out more about your freight transportation interests.
Join The Freight Forum Network
This information will be used only by the Freight Forum and its parent organizations, OnTrackNorthAmerica and Strategic Rail Finance. We do not sell, lend, or trade identities or data. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Deputy Director, Nevada Governor’s Office of Economic Development